Join Lincoln Property Company’s growing team of top-notch Property Administrators. We offer a competitive benefits package including PTO, 401K, medical, dental, vision.
Responsible for providing administrative support to property management personnel. Answer telephone, direct tenant service requests to appropriate personnel, interface with tenants and service providers, maintain tenant and vendor filing systems, input payables and receivables into accounting system. Assist property management personnel as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Assumes responsibility for effectively and pleasantly interfacing with callers and visitors.
- Answer and monitor incoming telephone calls. Provides helpful and courteous response to all tenant requests and questions.
- Greet and announce all visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet all delivery personnel and accepts packages as required.
- Assumes responsibility for efficiently handling all tenant/management request/work order calls.
- Enter work orders and monitors system to ensure that requests are directed to property personnel. Work order requests will include but are not limited to key requests, overtime air requests, lights out, heating/ventilation & air conditioning requests, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Follow up to ensure that complaints/requests are handled promptly.
- Obtain tenant approval for requests requiring tenant reimbursement of costs and prepare and input tenant invoices.
- Ensure accuracy of tenant information on the work order system.
- Schedule meetings, luncheons, appointments, conferences and freight elevator as required.
- Coordinate all work with Tenant/Security Maintenance so that all parties are aware of times and dates when vendors will need access into tenant space.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining general administrative functions and systems.
- Open, sort, date and distribute mail.
- Maintain tenant, vendor, property and administrative files.
- Coordinate janitorial duties with day staff and night supervisor of cleaning contractor.
- Maintain and order office and coffee supplies within budgeted guidelines.
- Update tenant, fire warden and vendor directories as needed.
- Maintain tracking system for owner, tenant and vendor certificates of insurance.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, correspondence, contracts, etc. as requested.
- Establish and/or maintain fire evacuation plan, tenant manual and emergency procedures manuals and any others as assigned.
- Establish and/or maintain logs including but not limited to pest control, elevator, indoor air quality, janitorial, etc.
- Sort and distribute incoming faxes. Send and sort outgoing faxes.
- Update Tenant Handbook and New Tenant packets.
- Prepare staff meeting minutes and distribute.
- Maintain a neat and organized workspace.
- Assume responsibility for performing assigned accounting and related clerical support functions.
- Maintain purchase order system.
- Reconcile invoices (taxes and totals).
- Research invoices with previous/past due balances.
- Code and allocate contract service, administrative and R&M invoices as instructed.
- Input invoices into accounting system for payment and forward to accounting with appropriate back up as needed.
- Copy invoices as directed.
- Distribute checks once received and file back-up with check copy in appropriate files.
- Enter payments received by tenants.
- Run receivables reports on the 15th of each month or as directed by accounting department.
- Prepare reports as directed and all monthly updates as necessary.
- Process parking/access card requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- One year of previous related experience preferred. Knowledge of related computer applications including Excel, Microsoft Word and property management accounting software.
- Cooperative and willing to positively assist others. Good typing and telephone skills. Attentive to detail and accuracy. Well organized.
Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager
Compensation range $45,000 to $55,000 based on experience. We offer a competitive benefits package including PTO, 401K, medical, dental, vision.