Join Lincoln Property Company’s growing team of top-notch Assistant Property Managers. We offer a competitive benefits package including PTO, 401K, medical, dental, vision.
Responsible for day-to-day administration of all tenant correspondence, collection of tenant receivables, preparing routine reports, assisting in annual budget preparation and annual CAM reconciliations, coordinate life safety classes for tenants and implementation of annual fire drills, assisting with special projects, oversee vendor performance for contracted services, send out requests for proposals, vendor contract preparation, oversee event planning and assist Property Manager with duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other Duties May Be Assigned)
- Oversee day-to-day issues for all office buildings
- Issue tenant, security, janitorial or project notices
- Assist tenants moving in and out of the project
- Order new signage for tenant suite signs and keys as needed
- Order re-key of recently vacated spaces
- Contract administration
- Follow-up on Tenant Service Coordinator to ensure work order requests are completed in a timely and professional manner
- Compile, organize and audit security reports
- Complete sub-meter reading spreadsheet and verify all billable work orders
- Tenant invoices and adjustments
- Prepare sub-meter billable invoices and other miscellaneous work order billable requests
- Janitorial inspections
- Monthly Newsletters for Tenants
- Landscaping inspections
- Tenant bill backs
- Service contracts
- Assist PM with operating budget
- Holiday events
- Respond to after-hours emergency calls or questions from security
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Monitor and reconcile tenant receipts
- Prepare tenant adjustment, write-offs and refunds
- Prepare monthly capital invoices for funding
- Monitor delinquency reports and pursue tenant collections
- Document collection activities
- Prepare late fees
- Prepare Scheduled Charges Report
- Send out monthly statements
- Assist with calculations of annual OPEX adjustments and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly accruals
- Assist PM with annual capital plan, operating budget and reforecast
- Document legal or risk management review of contracts or insurance coverage
- Assist construction project schedule, monitoring activities and sending memos to notify about fire testing
- Prepare vendor contracts
- Assist the PM with the letters of credit and tenant deposits
Building Maintenance, Security, & Contract Administration
- Weekly building inspections
- Conduct annual fire drills and required tenant training
- Respond to tenant requests and questions in a timely manner
- Oversee third-party vendor contracts (e.g. janitorial, security, etc.)
- Oversee Tenant Service Coordinator (TSC) and ensure calendar reflects elevator reservation dates and times, dock, conference room reservations.
- Oversee TSC collection of new tenant contact information, collection of the COI from tenant and mover.
- Oversee TSC add/deletes from tenant directory and work order system contact information.
- Oversee security vendor and work with company regarding issues and coverage as needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years previous commercial property management experience
- Previous experience in commercial real estate preferred
- Possess professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient on MS Word, Excel,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Must be able to work independently and multi-task. Must organize individual workflow, as well as assist in the workflow of Supervisor upon request. Accuracy required with generation of reports and correspondence, and compliance with company policies and procedures. Must be able to work effectively in high-pressure office with a professional attitude and possess a positive attitude. Must be able to adapt to changes in workload and job requirements. We offer a competitive benefits package including PTO, 401K, medical, dental, vision.
Compensation range $55,000 to $65,000 based on experience.